This fun t-shirt illustrates the saying “Don’t Push Your Luck.”
Push Your Luck defined:
to try too hard to get a particular result and risk losing what you have achieved.
Here are some other things you should not push:
• My buttons
• An angry llama
Here are some things you should push:
• A push-pop
• A person about to get hit by a train.
• The envelope
Here are some people that are pushy:
(The names have been changed to protect the guilty)
This clever t-shirt is soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
Sharing your personality through what you wear breaks down a barrier. Without speaking, you can tell others a little bit about yourself. The initial stress of making small talk in unfamiliar social settings are gone when your t-shirt starts the conversation for you. You'll find people either share your interest or can appreciate your great taste in t-shirts.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Push me, Daddy, push me, Dad!
Oh please, Dad, pretty please!
Push me, Daddy, push me now!
I’m beggin’ on my knees!
Push me! Come on, push me, Dad!
Push me! Hey! – Whoa! – THUD!
Push me on the SWING SET, Dad!
Not in the stinkin’ mud!
This poem by Shane D. Williams appears in The Sun is on Fire!
top of page
bottom of page