This funny “Don’t Mess With Me I Get Paid To Stab People” nurse t-shirt is perfect for all nurses with a sense of humor! Makes a great gift for Christmas, birthday, or anytime!
Your typical 100% cotton t-shirt (except for Heather Grey, Dark Heather Grey, Heather Green, and Heather Blue colors that contain polyester). Pre-shrunk to make sure your size is maintained throughout several washes, and a classic fit.
• 100% combed ringspun cotton
• Heather Grey is 90% combed ringspun cotton and 10% polyester
• Dark Heather Grey, Heather Green, and Heather Blue are 35% combed ringspun cotton and 65% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.3 oz/yd² (145.8 g/m²)
• 30 singles
• Classic semi-contoured silhouette with side seam
• Tear-away label
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Seamed collarette
• Double-needle stitched sleeves and bottom hem
Doctor to nurse: “How is the child who swallowed a few quarters doing?”
Nurse: “No change.”
Did you know that statistically, 9 out of 10 injections are in vein?
Did you hear about the guy who had his entire left side cut off?
He’s all right now.
I once heard a joke about amnesia, but I forget how it goes.
I don’t find medical puns funny anymore since I developed an irony deficiency.
A nurse working during a COVID outbreak died and went to hell. It took him two weeks to realize he was dead!
A psych patient who believes he is invisible becomes critically ill and is sent to the hospital.
He wakes up and asks a nurse, “Where am I?”
She says, “ICU.”
He says, “No, you don’t.”