This funny “Don’t Mess With Me I Get Paid To Stab People” nurse t-shirt is perfect for all nurses with a sense of humor! Makes a great gift for Christmas, birthday, or anytime! This t-shirt is soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Doctor to nurse: “How is the child who swallowed a few quarters doing?”
Nurse: “No change.”
Did you know that statistically, 9 out of 10 injections are in vein?
Did you hear about the guy who had his entire left side cut off?
He’s all right now.
I once heard a joke about amnesia, but I forget how it goes.
I don’t find medical puns funny anymore since I developed an irony deficiency.
A nurse working during a COVID outbreak died and went to hell. It took him two weeks to realize he was dead!
A psych patient who believes he is invisible becomes critically ill and is sent to the hospital.
He wakes up and asks a nurse, “Where am I?”
She says, “ICU.”
He says, “No, you don’t.”