“Don’t cry over spilt milk!” The adult tells the young toddler who is screaming over nothing. Obviously, he’s telling the child not to overreact about something of little importance.
But what if milk is important? What if milk is necessary and special, and the spilling of it was a severe tragedy? Here are some reasons that you could cry over spilt milk:
- Some cow worked hard to produce that milk, and you cruelly wasted it. At least the cow should be crying.
- Milk is delicious, and now you won’t be able to enjoy that delicious bovine beverage.
- There was a hammer in the milk for some reason and it fell on your foot.
- You’re dying in the wilderness and that cup of milk was the last drink you had.
- The milk spilled onto your brand new pristine shirt that was so expensive you saved for 12 years to buy it.
- The color white has somehow become endangered, and the spilling of milk has threatened it’s future as a color.
- The earthworms below you are lactose intolerant, and you’ve just poisoned their home.
- Milk has become the primary source of wealth, and the cup of milk you had was worth millions of dollars.
- Cows have taken over the world and make routine searches for evidence that people are drinking milk.
- The milk was from your beloved dairy cow that died yesterday, and you were going to drink her last cup of milk as a parting tribute.
Though some of these are… less likely to happen, at least you can take comfort in knowing there are, in fact, reasons to cry over spilt milk.
This funny shirt makes a great gift for math teachers and other people with a sense of humor. Wait, do math teachers have a sense of humor? I know my 8th grade math teacher, Mr. Clark, didn’t have one but he was a teacher at a junior high, so I’ll give him a pass. Talk about a poor career choice.
This t-shirt is soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Don't Cry Over Spilt Milk Funny Math Cliche Unisex T-Shirt
USA: 1 to 2 Weeks