We’re probably not the first to put the words” Different Is Good” on a t-shirt but we are the first to put it printed in reverse thus making it more different and more good. What’s the point of saying that “different is good” in the same old boring way as everyone else? That doesn’t sound very different.
Finally a t-shirt that you can read when looking at yourself in the mirror! Brilliant! I tell you, brilliant! This t-shirt is soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Even though this shirt design is not a palindrome, it made us think of palindromes, which are words or phrases that read the same forward and backward. In honor of this non-palindrome shirt, here are a few of our favorite palindromes:
• Oozy rat in a sanitary zoo
• Yo, banana boy!
• Mr Owl ate my metal worm
• Dennis and Edna Sinned
• Draw putrid dirt upward
• Go hang a salami, I'm a lasagna hog
• Let O'hara gain an inn in a Niagara hotel
• Cain: a maniac
• Murder for a jar of red rum
• Tino, dump mud on it
• May a moody baby doom a yam?
• Kay, a red nude, peeped under a yak
• Was it a car or a cat I saw?
• Panic in a Titanic, I nap
• Todd erases a red dot
• A nut for a jar of tuna
• Al lets Della call Ed Stella
• Are we not drawn onward, we few, drawn onward to new era
• Straw? No, too stupid a fad; I put soot on warts
• Doc Note: I dissent. A fast never prevents a fatness. I diet on cod
top of page