We’re probably not the first to put the words” Different Is Good” on a sweatshirt but we are the first to put it printed in reverse thus making it more different and more good. What’s the point of saying that “different is good” in the same old boring way as everyone else? That doesn’t sound very different.
Finally a sweatshirt that you can read when looking at yourself in the mirror! Brilliant! I tell you, brilliant! A sturdy and warm sweatshirt bound to keep you warm in the colder months. A pre-shrunk, classic fit sweater that's made with air-jet spun yarn for a soft feel and reduced pilling.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Classic fit
• 1x1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
Even though this sweatshirt design is not a palindrome, it made us think of palindromes, which are words or phrases that read the same forward and backward. In honor of this non-palindrome sweatshirt, here are a few of our favorite palindromes:
• Oozy rat in a sanitary zoo
• Yo, banana boy!
• Mr Owl ate my metal worm
• Dennis and Edna Sinned
• Draw putrid dirt upward
• Go hang a salami, I'm a lasagna hog
• Let O'hara gain an inn in a Niagara hotel
• Cain: a maniac
• Murder for a jar of red rum
• Tino, dump mud on it
• May a moody baby doom a yam?
• Kay, a red nude, peeped under a yak
• Was it a car or a cat I saw?
• Panic in a Titanic, I nap
• Todd erases a red dot
• A nut for a jar of tuna
• Al lets Della call Ed Stella
• Are we not drawn onward, we few, drawn onward to new era
• Straw? No, too stupid a fad; I put soot on warts
• Doc Note: I dissent. A fast never prevents a fatness. I diet on cod
top of page
bottom of page