What’s the point of saying that “different is good” in the same old boring way as everyone else? That doesn’t sound very different. Finally a sports bra that you can read when looking at yourself in the mirror! Brilliant! I tell you, brilliant!
This gorgeous sports bra is made from moisture-wicking material that stays dry during low and medium intensity workouts. The bra has support material in the shoulder straps, double layer front, and a wide elastic band to ensure constant support.
• 82% polyester, 18% spandex
• Fabric weight: 6.61 oz/yd² (224 g/m²)
• Moisture-wicking fabric
• Four-way stretch material
• Scoop neckline and racerback
• Flat seams and bias binding that minimize rubbing
• Best for A–C cups
• Support material in the shoulder straps, double-layered front, and a wide elastic band under breasts for extra support
Even though this design is not a palindrome, it made us think of palindromes, which are words or phrases that read the same forward and backward. In honor of this non-palindrome sports bra, here are a few of our favorite palindromes:
• Oozy rat in a sanitary zoo
• Yo, banana boy!
• Mr Owl ate my metal worm
• Dennis and Edna Sinned
• Draw putrid dirt upward
• Go hang a salami, I'm a lasagna hog
• Let O'hara gain an inn in a Niagara hotel
• Cain: a maniac
• Murder for a jar of red rum
• Tino, dump mud on it
• May a moody baby doom a yam?
• Kay, a red nude, peeped under a yak
• Was it a car or a cat I saw?
• Panic in a Titanic, I nap
• Todd erases a red dot
• A nut for a jar of tuna
• Al lets Della call Ed Stella
• Are we not drawn onward, we few, drawn onward to new era
• Straw? No, too stupid a fad; I put soot on warts
• Doc Note: I dissent. A fast never prevents a fatness. I diet on cod