We’re probably not the first to put the words” Different Is Good” on a mug but we are the first to put it printed in reverse thus making it more different and more good. What’s the point of saying that “different is good” in the same old boring way as everyone else? That doesn’t sound very different.
Whether you're drinking your morning coffee, evening tea, or something in between – this mug's for you! It's sturdy and glossy with a vivid print that'll withstand the microwave and dishwasher.
• 11 oz mug dimensions: 3.85″ (9.8 cm) in height, 3.35″ (8.5 cm) in diameter
• 15 oz mug dimensions: 4.7″ (12 cm) in height, 3.35″ (8.5 cm) in diameter
• Dishwasher and microwave safe
Even though this shirt design is not a palindrome, it made us think of palindromes, which are words or phrases that read the same forward and backward. In honor of this non-palindrome shirt, here are a few of our favorite palindromes:
• Oozy rat in a sanitary zoo
• Yo, banana boy!
• Mr Owl ate my metal worm
• Dennis and Edna Sinned
• Draw putrid dirt upward
• Go hang a salami, I'm a lasagna hog
• Let O'hara gain an inn in a Niagara hotel
• Cain: a maniac
• Murder for a jar of red rum
• Tino, dump mud on it
• May a moody baby doom a yam?
• Kay, a red nude, peeped under a yak
• Was it a car or a cat I saw?
• Panic in a Titanic, I nap
• Todd erases a red dot
• A nut for a jar of tuna
• Al lets Della call Ed Stella
• Are we not drawn onward, we few, drawn onward to new era
• Straw? No, too stupid a fad; I put soot on warts
• Doc Note: I dissent. A fast never prevents a fatness. I diet on cod
Different Is Good! Funny Mug
USA: 1 to 2 Weeks