This fun turtle sports bra are perfect for any turtle lover. Makes the perfect gift for Christmas, birthday or anytime.
Let everyone know how much you like turtles without saying a word. Sharing your interests through what you wear breaks down a barrier. Without speaking, you can tell others a little bit about yourself and share your personality.
This gorgeous sports bra is made from moisture-wicking material that stays dry during low and medium intensity workouts. The bra has support material in the shoulder straps, double layer front, and a wide elastic band to ensure constant support.
• 82% polyester, 18% spandex
• Fabric weight: 6.61 oz/yd² (224 g/m²)
• Moisture-wicking fabric
• Four-way stretch material
• Scoop neckline and racerback
• Flat seams and bias binding that minimize rubbing
• Best for A–C cups
• Support material in the shoulder straps, double-layered front, and a wide elastic band under breasts for extra support
Interesting facts about turtles:
• Turtles live all over the world. Turtles can be found in many different climates and are classified as either aquatic, semi-aquatic or semi-terrestrial. But no matter where they live, all turtles need water for either swimming or soaking.
• The largest turtles weigh more than a thousand pounds. the leatherback turtle—can weigh between 600 and 2,000 pounds and grow up to 8 feet in length.
• A turtle’s shell is not an exoskeleton. Some people mistake a turtle’s hard outer shell for an exoskeleton, but it’s actually a modified rib cage that’s part of the vertebral column.
• Turtles aren’t silent. Although they’re not likely to be as loud as dogs or cats, turtles do make a range of noises, anything from chicken-like clucks to dog-like barking, depending on the species.
• Sea turtles don’t retract into their shells. Unlike other turtles, sea turtles cannot retract their flippers and head into their shells.
Colorful Turtle Sports Bra
USA: 1 to 2 Weeks