This fun turtle phone case is perfect for any turtle lover. Makes the perfect gift for Christmas, birthday or anytime.
Let everyone know how much you like turtles without saying a word. Without speaking, you can tell others a little bit about yourself and share your personality.
This sleek iPhone case protects your phone from scratches, dust, oil, and dirt. It has a solid back and flexible sides that make it easy to take on and off, with precisely aligned port openings.
• BPA free Hybrid Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) and Polycarbonate (PC) material
• Solid polycarbonate back
• Flexible, see-through polyurethane sides
• .5 mm raised bezel
• Precisely aligned port openings
• Easy to take on and off
• Wireless charging compatible
• The SE case fits the 2020 iPhone SE model
Interesting facts about turtles:
• Turtles live all over the world. Turtles can be found in many different climates and are classified as either aquatic, semi-aquatic or semi-terrestrial. But no matter where they live, all turtles need water for either swimming or soaking.
• The largest turtles weigh more than a thousand pounds. the leatherback turtle—can weigh between 600 and 2,000 pounds and grow up to 8 feet in length.
• A turtle’s shell is not an exoskeleton. Some people mistake a turtle’s hard outer shell for an exoskeleton, but it’s actually a modified rib cage that’s part of the vertebral column.
• Turtles aren’t silent. Although they’re not likely to be as loud as dogs or cats, turtles do make a range of noises, anything from chicken-like clucks to dog-like barking, depending on the species.
• Sea turtles don’t retract into their shells. Unlike other turtles, sea turtles cannot retract their flippers and head into their shells.
Colorful Turtle iPhone Case
USA: 1 to 2 Weeks