These fun puzzle socks are perfect for any puzzle lover. Makes the perfect gift for Christmas, birthday or anytime.
Let everyone know how much you like puzzles without saying a word. Sharing your interests through what you wear breaks down a barrier. Without speaking, you can tell others a little bit about yourself and share your personality. You'll find people either share your interest or can appreciate your great taste in socks.
The base color is white with full color print and black on the toes and heel.
• 200 needle knit premium socks
• Cushioned bottoms
• Material: 73% polyester, 18% nylon, 3% cotton, 6% spandex
• One size: comfortably fits women's size 5 US up to men's size 12 US
Intersting Facts About Jigsaw Puzzles:
• In the USA more people enjoy jigsaws each year than any other table game.
• The fastest way to do a jigsaw is to sort all the different colors into groups before you begin. The real 'Experts' stand up all the time because sitting cramps their style!
• Although it may seem odd, it will take you four times as long to do a 1,000 piece jigsaw as it will to do a 500 piece jigsaw. This is because each time you double the number of pieces you quadruple the difficulty. Before you start a 4,000 piece jigsaw, bear in mind that it will take you SIXTY FOUR times longer to complete it than it takes you to complete a 500 piece one!
• Jigsaws lost popularity for a while but are now making a resounding comeback. Possible reasons for this are: better production techniques have led to better puzzles; quality puzzles have been seen to appreciate considerably in value; they make a pleasant break from the all-pervading computer games!
• The most pieces ever assembled together in a single jigsaw was 209,250 at the Grand Formosa Regent Hotel in Taiwan.
• A recent technological innovation for jigsaw cutting is the water jet. This necessitates water pressure of up to 20 tons per inch and results in water travelling at twice the speed of sound.
Colorful Puzzle Pieces Crew Socks
USA: 1 to 2 Weeks