This fun colorful pug sports bra is perfect for anyone who loves pugs! Makes a great gift for Christmas, birthday, or anytime!
Let everyone know how much you like pugs without saying a word. Sharing your interests through what you wear breaks down a barrier. Without speaking, you can tell others a little bit about yourself and share your personality.
This gorgeous sports bra is made from moisture-wicking material that stays dry during low and medium intensity workouts. The bra has support material in the shoulder straps, double layer front, and a wide elastic band to ensure constant support.
• 82% polyester, 18% spandex
• Fabric weight: 6.61 oz/yd² (224 g/m²)
• Moisture-wicking fabric
• Four-way stretch material
• Scoop neckline and racerback
• Flat seams and bias binding that minimize rubbing
• Best for A–C cups
• Support material in the shoulder straps, double-layered front, and a wide elastic band under breasts for extra support
Here are 10 fun facts about pugs:
1. The Pug is one of the oldest dog breeds.
They weren’t born yesterday… obviously.
2. Their name probably comes from their facial expression.
Yeah, they’re pugly.
3. The Pug was the mascot of the House of Orange in Holland.
Who lives in a house of orange over the sea? Pug Bob No Pants!
4. The Pug has many different names.
We call ours Gerald.
5. They are not related to Bulldogs.
Fine. We didn’t want them at the family reunion anyway.
6. A Pug was the symbol of the Freemasons.
Next year they’re going to switch and the Freemasons are going to be a symbol for a pug.
7. Their coat requires minimal maintenance.
But their suede jacket is a dry cleaning nightmare!
8. Pugs don’t need much exercise.
Yeah, us either. Wanna go get some doughnuts Mr. Pug?
9. They can’t tolerate hot weather.
Yeah, us either. Wanna go get an ice cream cone Mr. Pug?
10. Pugs are generally healthy.
We find that hard to believe, what with all the doughnuts and ice cream and everything.
Colorful Pug Pattern Sports Bra
USA: 1 to 2 Weeks