This fun colorful pug phone case is perfect for anyone who loves pugs! Makes a great gift for Christmas, birthday, or anytime! Let everyone know how much you like pugs without saying a word. Without speaking, you can tell others a little bit about yourself and share your personality.
This sleek iPhone case protects your phone from scratches, dust, oil, and dirt. It has a solid back and flexible sides that make it easy to take on and off, with precisely aligned port openings.
• BPA free Hybrid Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) and Polycarbonate (PC) material
• Solid polycarbonate back
• Flexible, see-through polyurethane sides
• .5 mm raised bezel
• Precisely aligned port openings
• Easy to take on and off
• Wireless charging compatible
• The SE case fits the 2020 iPhone SE model
Here are 10 fun facts about pugs:
1. The Pug is one of the oldest dog breeds.
They weren’t born yesterday… obviously.
2. Their name probably comes from their facial expression.
Yeah, they’re pugly.
3. The Pug was the mascot of the House of Orange in Holland.
Who lives in a house of orange over the sea? Pug Bob No Pants!
4. The Pug has many different names.
We call ours Gerald.
5. They are not related to Bulldogs.
Fine. We didn’t want them at the family reunion anyway.
6. A Pug was the symbol of the Freemasons.
Next year they’re going to switch and the Freemasons are going to be a symbol for a pug.
7. Their coat requires minimal maintenance.
But their suede jacket is a dry cleaning nightmare!
8. Pugs don’t need much exercise.
Yeah, us either. Wanna go get some doughnuts Mr. Pug?
9. They can’t tolerate hot weather.
Yeah, us either. Wanna go get an ice cream cone Mr. Pug?
10. Pugs are generally healthy.
We find that hard to believe, what with all the doughnuts and ice cream and everything.
top of page