These fun beer leggings are perfect for St. Patrick's Day or anytime you want to let the good times roll! Makes the perfect gift!
Stylish, durable, and a hot fashion staple. These polyester/spandex leggings are made of a comfortable microfiber yarn, and they'll never lose their stretch.
• Fabric: 82% polyester, 18% spandex
• Fabric weight: 6.61 oz/yd² (224 g/m²)
• 38–40 UPF
• Made of a microfiber yarn, which makes the item smooth and comfortable
• Four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• Elastic waistband
• Overlock and coverstitch
Interesting facts about beer:
• Beer is the third-most popular drink on Earth, after water and tea.
• Beer is by far the most popular alcoholic drink in the world.
• Beer is as old as human history. Beer brewing and drinking predate written language.
• The Czech Republic consumes the most beer per capita of any country in the world, and China consumes the most overall.
• Ancient Sumerians made beer from bread and malt.
• Though there are hundreds of styles of beer, they all fall into two basic categories: lagers and ales. They are differentiated according to how yeast ferments during the brewing process.
• A government-funded organization in Amsterdam, the Rainbow Group, hires alcoholics to clean litter from city streets and pays them with beer.
• McDonald's offers beer on its menu in many countries, including France, Germany, Portugal, and South Korea.
• You can go swimming in a pool of beer at the Schloss Starkenberger brewery in Tarrentz, Austria. The sudsy bath is said to promote healthy skin.
• The melody of "The Star-Spangled Banner" was originally the tune of an English drinking song called "To Anacreon in Heaven.
USA: 1 to 2 Weeks