These fun beer socks are perfect for St. Patrick's Day or anytime you want to let the good times roll! Makes the perfect gift!
The base color is white with full color print and black on the toes and heel.
• 200 needle knit premium socks
• Cushioned bottoms
• Material: 73% polyester, 18% nylon, 3% cotton, 6% spandex
• One size: comfortably fits women's size 5 US up to men's size 12 US
Interesting facts about beer:
• Beer is the third-most popular drink on Earth, after water and tea.
• Beer is by far the most popular alcoholic drink in the world.
• Beer is as old as human history. Beer brewing and drinking predate written language.
• The Czech Republic consumes the most beer per capita of any country in the world, and China consumes the most overall.
• Ancient Sumerians made beer from bread and malt.
• Though there are hundreds of styles of beer, they all fall into two basic categories: lagers and ales. They are differentiated according to how yeast ferments during the brewing process.
• A government-funded organization in Amsterdam, the Rainbow Group, hires alcoholics to clean litter from city streets and pays them with beer.
• McDonald's offers beer on its menu in many countries, including France, Germany, Portugal, and South Korea.
• You can go swimming in a pool of beer at the Schloss Starkenberger brewery in Tarrentz, Austria. The sudsy bath is said to promote healthy skin.
• The melody of "The Star-Spangled Banner" was originally the tune of an English drinking song called "To Anacreon in Heaven.
Beer Crew Socks
USA: 1 to 2 Weeks