Does your dad love to bake? This fun shirt spoofs the popular tv show, “Breaking Bad” This Baking Dad shirt is the perfect gift for Father’s Day, Christmas, birthday or anytime. It’s soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Here is a great recipe for homemade brownies! mmmmmmmm
1 1/4 c. all-purpose flour
1 tsp. kosher salt
1/4 c. unsweetened cocoa powder
2 c. chocolate chips, divided
1 c. (2 sticks) butter, cut into 1" pieces
1 1/2 c. granulated sugar
1/2 c. packed brown sugar
5 large eggs, at room temperature
2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°. Butter a 9”-×-13” inch baking pan and line with parchment paper. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, salt, and cocoa powder.
- Set a large heat-proof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water to create a double-boiler. Add butter and 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips to bowl. Heat, stirring occasionally until the chocolate and butter are completely melted and smooth. Remove bowl from heat, then whisk in sugars and stir until combined.
- Add eggs one at a time, stirring well between each addition, then stir in vanilla. Add flour mixture to chocolate mixture and fold in dry ingredients with a rubber spatula until just combined. Fold in remaining 1/2 cup chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake until a toothpick inserted into center of brownies comes out with a few moist crumbs, about 30 minutes. Let cool completely in pan.