This funny "I'm Mom's Favorite" baby bodysuit will bring smiles and giggles everywhere you and your baby go. Dress your baby to the nines with this 100% cotton one piece. It has three snap leg closure for easy changing, a comfortable envelope neckline, and a beautiful print that's bound to get the baby all happy and giggling. Makes a great gift!
• 100% ring-spun combed cotton
• Heather colors are 52% ring-spun combed cotton and 48% polyester
• Fabric weight: 3.9 oz/y² (132.2 g/m²)
• Side-seamed construction
• Envelope neckline
• Three-snap leg closure
7 Signs That Parents Have a Favorite Child
1. Parents talk about their favorite child more to other people.
2. Parents provide the favorite with more focused one-on-one interaction.
3. Rules and expectations are relaxed for favorite children.
4. Favorites enjoy material advantages.
5. In conflicts between siblings, parents consistently seem to adopt the favorite sibling's perspective.
6. The family revolves around making the favorite happy.
7. The favorite child sets the bar for comparison.