This fun avocado sports bra is perfect for any avocado lover. Makes the perfect gift for Christmas, birthday or anytime.
Let everyone know how much you like avocados without saying a word. Sharing your interests through what you wear breaks down a barrier. Without speaking, you can tell others a little bit about yourself and share your personality.
This gorgeous sports bra is made from moisture-wicking material that stays dry during low and medium intensity workouts. The bra has support material in the shoulder straps, double layer front, and a wide elastic band to ensure constant support.
• 82% polyester, 18% spandex
• Fabric weight: 6.61 oz/yd² (224 g/m²)
• Moisture-wicking fabric
• Four-way stretch material
• Scoop neckline and racerback
• Flat seams and bias binding that minimize rubbing
• Best for A–C cups
• Support material in the shoulder straps, double-layered front, and a wide elastic band under breasts for extra support
Interesting facts about avocados:
• Avocados were once a luxury food reserved for the tables of royalty, but now avocados are enjoyed around the world by people from all walks of life.
• The avocado is also called an Alligator Pear because of its pear-like shape and green skin.
• The majority of avocados consumed in the U.S. are imported. California is the largest producer of avocados grown in the U.S.
• Avocados are a fruit, not a vegetable
• Avocado comes from the Spanish word “aguacate,” which came from the Aztec word “ahuacatl” which means testicle. Mostly likely because they grow in pairs.
• Tom Selleck and Jamie Foxx each own their own avocado farm.
• Avocados have more protein than any other fruit.
• While avocados mature on the tree, they only ripen once they are picked.
• On Super Bowl Sunday, Americans eat over eight million pounds of guacamole.
• Avocados are toxic to horses; they can cause respiratory distress, heart failure, and death.
Avocado Sports Bra
USA: 1 to 2 Weeks