These fun avocado leggings are perfect for any avocado lover. Makes the perfect gift for Christmas, birthday or anytime.
Let everyone know how much you like avocados without saying a word. Sharing your interests through what you wear breaks down a barrier. Without speaking, you can tell others a little bit about yourself and share your personality. You'll find people either share your interest or can appreciate your great taste in leggings.
Stylish, durable, and a hot fashion staple. These polyester/spandex leggings are made of a comfortable microfiber yarn, and they'll never lose their stretch.
• Fabric: 82% polyester, 18% spandex
• Fabric weight: 6.61 oz/yd² (224 g/m²)
• 38–40 UPF
• Made of a microfiber yarn, which makes the item smooth and comfortable
• Four-way stretch fabric that stretches and recovers on the cross and lengthwise grains
• Elastic waistband
• Overlock and coverstitch
Interesting facts about avocados:
• Avocados were once a luxury food reserved for the tables of royalty, but now avocados are enjoyed around the world by people from all walks of life.
• The avocado is also called an Alligator Pear because of its pear-like shape and green skin.
• The majority of avocados consumed in the U.S. are imported. California is the largest producer of avocados grown in the U.S.
• Avocados are a fruit, not a vegetable
• Avocado comes from the Spanish word “aguacate,” which came from the Aztec word “ahuacatl” which means testicle. Mostly likely because they grow in pairs.
• Tom Selleck and Jamie Foxx each own their own avocado farm.
• Avocados have more protein than any other fruit.
• While avocados mature on the tree, they only ripen once they are picked.
• On Super Bowl Sunday, Americans eat over eight million pounds of guacamole.
• Avocados are toxic to horses; they can cause respiratory distress, heart failure, and death.
USA: 1 to 2 Weeks