These fun avocado socks are perfect for any avocado lover. Makes the perfect gift for Christmas, birthday or anytime.
Let everyone know how much you like avocados without saying a word. Sharing your interests through what you wear breaks down a barrier. Without speaking, you can tell others a little bit about yourself and share your personality. You'll find people either share your interest or can appreciate your great taste in socks.
The base color is white with full color print and black on the toes and heel.
• 200 needle knit premium socks
• Cushioned bottoms
• Material: 73% polyester, 18% nylon, 3% cotton, 6% spandex
• One size: comfortably fits women's size 5 US up to men's size 12 US
Interesting facts about avocados:
• Avocados were once a luxury food reserved for the tables of royalty, but now avocados are enjoyed around the world by people from all walks of life.
• The avocado is also called an Alligator Pear because of its pear-like shape and green skin.
• The majority of avocados consumed in the U.S. are imported. California is the largest producer of avocados grown in the U.S.
• Avocados are a fruit, not a vegetable
• Avocado comes from the Spanish word “aguacate,” which came from the Aztec word “ahuacatl” which means testicle. Mostly likely because they grow in pairs.
• Tom Selleck and Jamie Foxx each own their own avocado farm.
• Avocados have more protein than any other fruit.
• While avocados mature on the tree, they only ripen once they are picked.
• On Super Bowl Sunday, Americans eat over eight million pounds of guacamole.
• Avocados are toxic to horses; they can cause respiratory distress, heart failure, and death.
Avocado Crew Socks
USA: 1 to 2 Weeks