Are you artistic and happy? This creative smiley face sticker is perfect! This is what we imagine the smiley face would look like if Picasso had designed it! These fun stickers are great for adding a touch of personality to any surface. These are rated to last over six years due to high-quality production. The base materials are premium vinyl and vibrant inks. The design layer is covered by a UV resistant laminate. If removal is necessary, the adhesive backing won't leave residue behind.
• For indoor or outdoor use
• Waterproof sticky adhesive
• Easy peel backing
• Matte finish
Interesting facts about smiley faces:
• The smiley face made its first appearance in an advertisement for the film “Lili,” that ran in the New York Herald Tribune in 1953
• A decade later, in 1963, a commercial artist named Harvey Ball was hired to design a smiley face to make employees at the State Mutual Life Assurance Company a little happier, according to World Smile Day. In about 10 minutes, Ball drew two dots and a smile into a yellow circle and the smiley face was born. The company produced posters and buttons with the intention of brightening up their employee’s moods, not realizing this motivational image would become a happy staple in popular culture.
• Ball only received $45 for his design, according to The New York Times.
• In 1971, more than 50 million smiley face buttons were sold, according to the Associated Press.
• The U.S. Postal Service created a smiley face stamp in 1999
Artistic And Happy Smiley Face Round Vinyl Stickers
USA: 1 to 2 Weeks