This funny “Antidepressant, No Adverse Effects” hunting t-shirt is perfect for anyone who loves to hunt! Makes a great gift for Christmas, birthday, or anytime! This t-shirt is soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It's comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
Let everyone know how much you like hunting without saying a word. Sharing your interests through what you wear breaks down a barrier. Without speaking, you can tell others a little bit about yourself and share your personality. This fun t-shirt is perfect for any hunter.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
How Hunting Can Reduce Stress and Make You Happier by Richard Denning
“There are few activities that can be more relaxing and rewarding than hunting, and there are several reasons why the sport can actually make you a happier person. Not only is hunting good for the environment and animal populations, but it is great for your physical and mental health as well. But just why is hunting such a good way to reduce stress? We’re here to tell you!
Most people are extremely busy, and they rarely sit still and focus on one thing for more than a few minutes. During the work week, your mind may be racing with countless things you need to accomplish. This is especially true if you have a lot of responsibilities at work and at home. But when you’re hunting, all of that can and should go away. You can be alone, surrounded by nature, which is a very calming experience.
There is also some science