This American Flag sports bra is perfect for any lover of America. Makes the perfect gift for Christmas, birthday or anytime. Let everyone know how much you love America without saying a word. Sharing your interests through what you wear breaks down a barrier. Without speaking, you can tell others a little bit about yourself and share your personality.
This gorgeous sports bra is made from moisture-wicking material that stays dry during low and medium intensity workouts. The bra has support material in the shoulder straps, double layer front, and a wide elastic band to ensure constant support.
• 82% polyester, 18% spandex
• Fabric weight: 6.61 oz/yd² (224 g/m²)
• Moisture-wicking fabric
• Four-way stretch material
• Scoop neckline and racerback
• Flat seams and bias binding that minimize rubbing
• Best for A–C cups
• Support material in the shoulder straps, double-layered front, and a wide elastic band under breasts for extra support
Interesting Facts About The American Flag:
• Pennsylvania is the only state that observes Flag Day as a state holiday.
• The flag has been changed 27 times. The final star, for Hawaii, was added in 1960.
• The flag is normally flown from sunrise to sunset.
• The flag should not be flown at night without a light on it.
• The first time the flag was flown after being adopted was on Aug. 3, 1777 in Rome, New York.
• The designer of the American flag was Francis Hopkinson, a signer of the the Declaration of Independence as a delegate from New Jersey.
• Betsy Ross sewed the first American flag.
• There are six American flags on the moon. Five are standing, but Neil Armstrong's fell over.
• The flag should not be flown in the rain or inclement weather.
• After a tragedy or death, the flag is flown at half staff for 30 days. It's called "half staff" on land ,and "half mast" on a ship.
• When your flag is old and has seen better days, it is time to retire it. Old flags should be burned or buried.
• The colors of the flag have meaning. Red stands for hardiness and valor. White symbolizes purity and innocence. Blue represents vigilance, perseverance and justice.
• An American flag should never touch the floor or the ground.
• The U.S. flag always flies at the top of a staff above any other flag.
American Flag Sports Bra
USA: 1 to 2 Weeks