These American Flag socks are perfect for any lover of America. Makes the perfect gift for Christmas, birthday or anytime. Let everyone know how much you love America without saying a word. Sharing your interests through what you wear breaks down a barrier. Without speaking, you can tell others a little bit about yourself and share your personality.
The base color is white with full color print and black on the toes and heel.
• 200 needle knit premium socks
• Cushioned bottoms
• Material: 73% polyester, 18% nylon, 3% cotton, 6% spandex
• One size: comfortably fits women's size 5 US up to men's size 12 US
Interesting Facts About The American Flag:
• Pennsylvania is the only state that observes Flag Day as a state holiday.
• The flag has been changed 27 times. The final star, for Hawaii, was added in 1960.
• The flag is normally flown from sunrise to sunset.
• The flag should not be flown at night without a light on it.
• The first time the flag was flown after being adopted was on Aug. 3, 1777 in Rome, New York.
• The designer of the American flag was Francis Hopkinson, a signer of the the Declaration of Independence as a delegate from New Jersey.
• Betsy Ross sewed the first American flag.
• There are six American flags on the moon. Five are standing, but Neil Armstrong's fell over.
• The flag should not be flown in the rain or inclement weather.
• After a tragedy or death, the flag is flown at half staff for 30 days. It's called "half staff" on land ,and "half mast" on a ship.
• When your flag is old and has seen better days, it is time to retire it. Old flags should be burned or buried.
• The colors of the flag have meaning. Red stands for hardiness and valor. White symbolizes purity and innocence. Blue represents vigilance, perseverance and justice.
• An American flag should never touch the floor or the ground.
• The U.S. flag always flies at the top of a staff above any other flag.
American Flag Crew Socks
USA: 1 to 2 Weeks